You might have seen dozens of job offers already. All similar? Probably. We believe that it’s not only the work that needs to be done that is important but the environment in which you work is what makes a difference. And making a positive difference is what we are focused on every day. Both for our users and everybody collaborating with us.
Who we are:
We create a scalable technology that allows distribution of high quality content.
We have more than 60 products that deliver content to more than 200 million visitors per month. We are one of Portugal’s and Latin America’s largest Content Publishers that everyday helps improve people’s life by creating and distributing free content.
At 7Graus we believe in a flat network organization and culture of responsibility and ownership and we do live it, everyday. We keep exploring and experimenting with new ways of working having in mind that the ultimate goal is not a framework or a tool that we apply but our mission and a healthy culture. Culture that ultimately helps us create an organizational system that is able to self-regulate and adapt to the changing world.
We try to intentionally create an organization with no toxicity or politics, low rotation of passionate people, where everyone does meaningful work and is happy to collaborate with us for years.
Who we need to join our team:
We look for an experienced Frontend Developer who would like to make a difference contributing to development of scalable technology that will support our products and will impact millions of people every month.
We welcome everyone that is enthusiastic about new ways of working. Who is hungry to learn, willing to constructively question a status quo and suggests alternative solutions.
We love working with people from whom we can learn. Who don’t wait to be told what to do but come and say what they would intend to do next and we try to create conditions for them to be able to do so.
What you can expect - key roles:
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of projects within an agile team, with short iterations and frequent releases;
- Be able to mentor other team members to enhance and share knowledge;
- Provide guidance, feedback and input on the product roadmaps and provide technical strategies;
- Be able to contribute to the development and improvement of projects;
- Be able to have a broad view of multiple projects and the impact of changes on a global and local scale;
- Be a team player in technical and functional aspects;
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and find out how those can help us to grow.
Key experience we need from the right candidate (essential requirements):
- You’re an HTML expert, you love to craft highly semantic element trees;
- Experience with front-end technologies such as LitElement, React, Angular or Vue (at least one of them);
- Experience with testing frameworks (mocha, jest, jasmine, karma);
- Experience in TypeScript.
Nice to have:
- Experience using Git and related workflows in a distributed team environment;
- Experience with NodeJS;
- Familiar with package management software (e.g. npm);
- Familiar with agile methodologies;
- Familiar with design systems (e.g, Storybook);
- Familiar with design patterns (Constructor, Decorator, Singleton, Observer, Prototype, etc);
- Be able to document the work and decisions processes;
- Knowledge of css, scss, css-in-js frameworks;
- Knowledge of build tools such as webpack.
- The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of people;
- Work experience in one of Portugal’s and Latin America’s largest Content Publishers;
- The opportunity to be a part of one of Portugal’s best companies to work at according to the Exame ranking 2019;
- Conditions to personalize your plan of development that values personal and professional growth (access to training and individual coaching);
- Full-time job with immediate integration into the team;
- Informal environment and flexible hours;
- Friendly working environment;
- Option of choosing your working environment, when not in confinement: full remote, hybrid (some days at the office, some remote) or full time at the office (in Lionesa, Matosinhos/Great Porto Area);
- Ergonomic workplace - ergonomic chair and regulated (standing)desk (if you choose to work at the office);
- Purpose-driven and feedback oriented work culture;
- Health insurance;
- Nursery school vouchers (if you have children);
- Team Building Activities;
- Open fridge: drinks, fruit, treats;
- Regular massage sessions (if you choose to come for them to the office).
Interested in the position? Apply now through this form.