DevOps Infrastructure Engineer
Who we are:
We create a scalable technology that allows distribution of high quality content.
We have more than 60 products that deliver content to more than 200 million visitors per month. We are one of Portugal’s and Latin America’s largest Content Publishers that everyday helps improve people’s life by creating and distributing free content.
We believe that more important than the work that needs to be done is the environment in which you work, that makes a difference. Making a positive difference is what we are focused on every day. Both for our users and for everybody collaborating with us.
At 7Graus we believe in a flat network organization and culture of responsibility and ownership and we do live it, everyday. We keep exploring and experimenting with new ways of working, having in mind that the ultimate goal is not a framework or a tool that we apply but our mission and a healthy culture. Culture that ultimately helps us create an organizational system that is able to self-regulate and adapt to a changing world.
We try to intentionally create an organization with no toxicity or politics, low rotation of passionate people, where everyone does meaningful work and is happy to collaborate with us for years.
Who we need to join our team:
We look for an experienced DevOps Infrastructure Engineer who would like to make a difference contributing to the development of scalable technology that will support our products and will impact millions of people every month.
We welcome everyone that is enthusiastic about new ways of working. Who is hungry to learn, willing to constructively question the status quo and suggests alternative solutions.
We love working with people from whom we can learn. Who don’t wait to be told what to do, but come and say what they intend to do next and we try to create conditions for them to be able to achieve it.
Key experience we need from the right candidate (essential requirements):
Min. 2 year of experience in a similar position;
Deep understanding of how Web applications work and Linux/Unix tools and ecosystem;
Familiar with cloud providers (OVHCloud and AWS);
Experience with containers (Docker) and containerized cluster management systems (Kubernetes and Docker Swarm);
Understanding of management frameworks (Ansible and Terraform);
At home with continuous integration/delivery tools (preferably Gitlab CI);
Experienced with metrics and logs platforms (eg. Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix, Fluentd);
Familiar in designing and operating SQL and NoSQL databases (eg. MySQL, Elasticsearch).
- The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of people;
- Work experience in one of Portugal’s and Latin America’s largest Content Publishers;
- The opportunity to be a part of one of Portugal’s best companies to work at according to the Exame ranking 2019;
- Full-time job with immediate integration into the team;
- Safety and stability - during the pandemia and last year, we not only didn’t reduce our team, but hired new members;
- Informal environment and flexible hours;
- Friendly working environment;
- Option of choosing your working environment, when not in confinement: full remote (yet, with availability to do some tasks at the office, when needed), hybrid (some days at the office, some remote) or full time at the office (in Lionesa, Matosinhos/Great Porto Area);
- Ergonomic workplace - ergonomic chair, additional screen and regulated (standing) desk (if you choose to work at the office);
- Purpose-driven and feedback oriented work culture with flat organisation which creates conditions for everyone to take new and different roles in different projects/initiatives so you can fulfill your potential.
- Health insurance;
- Nursery and/or school vouchers (if you have children);
- Salary defined individually according to gained experience and a market benchmark;
- Conditions to personalize your plan of development that values personal and professional growth (training, individual coaching or psychologist covered in 100%);
- Food card (7,63 €/work day)
- Yearly profit sharing depending on the company results;
- Gift cards when gets married or becomes a parent;
- Traditional portuguese cake for Christmas ;) (bolo rei or pão de ló)
- Team Building Activities;
- Open fridge: drinks, fruit, treats;
- Regular massage sessions (if you choose to come for them to the office).
We plan to start the position as soon as we find the right candidate.
Are you interested in the position and joining us? Apply now.